Important Tips for Employer – What You Need To Know About Your Maid.
To Ensure your maid to focus one job at a time
- Do not load them too many jobs at the same time.
- Do a simple timetable schedule for her if possible.
- Do not expect your maid have the initiative or who can read your mind and perception about your request.
To Ensure your maid understand your instruction correctly
- Kindly don’t shout at them, or raised your voice, call stupid.
- They will not ask you as they are frightened.
- Please be patience with them as they came here to work.
To Ensure you buy enough food for your maid and family
- Make sure she got enough food / 3 meals per day
- You can ask her to list down the food required for her and your family if you are too busy with work.
Treat her as part of your family
- Ask her if she need to write letter back home by assisting her with the postage.
- Make sure she got enough sleep.
- Give her time to improve as she cannot get use to your family culture or shock for duration of 2-3 months.
- Make sure bring her to doctor when she fall sick or not feeling well as she was work to your family.